Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome

I have never been much or a blogger. I am just the type of person that figures that no one really cares what I have to say. However I am hoping that people will like what I create. So that is what this blog is for. I picked Sunny Side, because I live on the "Sunny Side of Louisville." Or at least that is what they call my little corner of the world.

I am excited to share this blog with everyone. This will mostly cover what I make with Heritage Makers. I am so excited about Heritage Makers and hope that my friends will join me an preserve their family Heritage with me. However I will post things that I make with my Stampin Up stuff or my Cricut. What can I say I love to create.

So that is what this blog is about. I hope that my blog can motivate, teach and inspire others.

No comments:

Post a Comment