Monday, April 6, 2009

Not much to add today.

I am trying to be a good girl and post everyday. Although I admit right now it is a challenge. I
have had a rough day craft wise. My arthritis has been acting up. I did make a card for a young man I know that I just learned go married 2 weeks ago. I was surprised to hear that. I saw his sister a few weeks back and she didn't say a word. So I used my SU stamps, my cuttlebug and some studio G stamps and made a cute card. I went to take a picture but the camera was dead. So pics tomorrow of that and the Hello Kitty cards.

I have also started to work on Joe's Father's day book. He wants a 5x5 brag book to carry with him. So I am making him one. I am going to get 2 copies printed. One for him and one for me to carry as a sample. I picked a template from the gallery and now I just have to take/find the perfect pictures for it. The deadline for Mother's day books is April 20th so I have plenty of time but my goal is to complete the book in April because I plan to make one item a month at least.

I am also working on Mother's day cards for our moms. So stay tuned for pictures. Again I apologize that I have no pictures.

BTW if you are interested in a free 5x7 greeting card credit or how you can join as a Heritage Makers consultant email me I can give you all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment