Monday, April 20, 2009

My first design for Birth annoucments

Ok, I am going to be doing some design work, because some people expressed that they love Heritage Makers but they are afraid they won't be able to make the wonderful creations that I have. First off, I want to point out that with the wonderful studio program YES YOU CAN! However I am trying to be a wonderful consultant. As a result I am going to listen to my customers. So I am working to address those concerns.

I have made this "Girl's Birth Announcement" I am excited about this. I had fun making this while watching Thunder. This was made with digital elements that I purchased that has a commercial license. Under the terms of that commercial license, I can not sale or distribute the template. If you are interested in this design, I can add your pictures in and send you a flattened image. That way I am in line with the Terms of Use of the elements. I take copy right and terms of use very seriously because I know what goes into my work.






The elements in this design are from
.::. Helena Monteiro .::.
.::. Digital Designer .::.
helena@hmscrapshop.com
http://hmscrapshop.com/blog/


I can do custom designs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment