Saturday, April 4, 2009

My kids


I am working on this for my kids. I love this. It will be 16x20. I used to have a picture of the kids (well it was taken when I only had 3) that was on my wall for years. But my son just broke the glass on his birthday. Aww the clumsiness of a teenager.

It was time to replace it anyway but it is so hard to get 5 kids to take a nice picture. If I get a cute smile out of one, another one will be looking another direction, and a another will look like a goof. Aww the joys of taking pictures of 5 kids. So this was the best thing I could think of. It is dated 2008 because all pictures are from 2008. I need to find a better picture of my 2 youngest girls. Then I also debated what order to put them in. Right now the order is from youngest to oldest. However I debated putting the 2 boys on the bottom and the 3 girls on the top.

This was an alteration of a template already available on Heritage Makers. I just changed the colors. It was a green/yellow template. That would not match my living room. Which is warm browns and a burgundy red with gold paint. It sounds weird but it works. So this matches the living room.

Oh well time to get to work. Tomorrow will be a Cricut post hopefully. I am working on 20 cards that I have to get done this weekend so they can go in the mail Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment