Thursday, May 7, 2009

The plans of mice of men,

Often go awry.

well things have not gone the way I had planned. I had planned to start up my design services with a website to launch things this month. As my friends and family know my husband lost his job. So while I think this is an important time to get things started, I also feel like I can't justify the costs at this point. My goal is to start offering design services but not as publicized as I would like because that costs money, something I am trying to save right now.

So I am Still going to offer design services. If you know anyone looking for custom birth announcements, Graduation announcements, senior cards, wedding announcements, wedding invitations, etc.. Please feel free to let me know or let them know I am out here.

I am also not currently purchasing any more digital designs without a customer in mind for them, but if there is something that you are looking for, we can talk about options.

No comments:

Post a Comment