Sunday, May 10, 2009

8x8 page for challenge

I took part in a digital scrapbooking challenge. The challenge was to use a photo to create a digital element. I used a flag from some fabric that I had.

I had a patriotic digital kit I got from Digiscrapwarehouse that I used. It is called the freedom kit.

The kit was designed by:
.::. Helena Monteiro .::.
.::. Digital Designer .::.
helena@hmscrapshop.com
http://hmscrapshop.com/blog/



The picture is of my dad and my brother. They both served in the military, and I am proud of them for that. The picture was taken the day my brother came home from Afghanistan. That is why he is not smiling, he was worn out from the trip. He was supposed to get home at 10am on July 4th (I think that was the time) and instead it was like 4-5 am on July 5th. So he was beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment