Friday, May 8, 2009

BREAKING NEWS--- Father's day sale blitz

Looking for a special one of a kind Father's Day gift? Why not create a custom Storybook or greeting card. Dad will love this far more then a tacky tie.

Heritage Makers is having a Blitz in the days leading up to Father's day. The deadline for storybooks for dad with ground shipping is June 1st and the deadline for other items with ground shipping is June 6th. So to get everyone ready we are having a sales blitz. The sales blitz starts on May 16th and ends on May 26th. I am going to place a party order on the 16th and the 26th. I will know more about the incentives on May 16th, but I am going to take at least 1 item and raffle off to any one that places an order through me or through the website by May 26th. Again more details to come.

As always some items are cheaper ordering through me then through the website. Also with your first purchase if it is placed via me you can get a free month of access to the premier art work.

I can help you get your project ready in time for the Father's day Deadline if you are working on a Father's day gift. I already have one Father's day greeting card template put together, and I am working on more.

Also we have a great specials right now. We have a Father's day special, a cookbook special and a great Wedding package. Please email me for details on those specials. Specials have to be ordered from me directly not online.

You can sign up for a free account on my website.

I am excited about this blitz and hope that you can join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment