Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Future Band members

Well we went tonight for my daughter sign up for band for next year. She picked the flute. I don't understand all this. My first year in band we picked an instrument the first week of school and it was totally our choice.

This school first she had to take a test. Her score on the test was such she got her pick of instruments to a degree. She had to try the instrument to see if she could get a sound out of it. Again, I disagree with this the flute, can take a few days to get a sound out of. She did great with each of the instruments she tried.

She got to pick what she wanted because of that. she picked the flute. She already owns a flute. I am so excited because I played the flute. I really tried to make sure she picked an instrument of her choice not what I played, but I can help her and I love that idea.

2 in Band and possibly 3 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment